Title image

Monday, June 26, 2006

Womens' women


posted by bitchphd
Okay, guilty as charged on the "lesbian invisibility" thing w/r/t the sex talk. In my defensive defense, I wrote the initial post specifically b/c there was a convo going on about het sex, and being a het chick myself, well, therein my interest lies. I thought about doing a separate thread for lesbians, but then I thought "jeez, I'll end up with four separate segregated posts about sex, and then what about the bis, or transsexuals, omg, it just goes on and on" so I decided to stick with the hets.

But! That sucks (ha ha, geddit?) and this is a feminist site after all. And selfishly I bet we het people might learn a thing or two from lesbians who are, after all, way cooler than most straight chicks. (Actually this is true, with a couple of glaring exceptions like Camille Paglia and Mary Cheney).

So here is a thread for lesbian sex talk. (And yeah, the straight guys are gonna all go "ooh!"--get over it, for fuck's sake, it isn't about you). With my apologies for (1) leaving you all out in the first place and (2) posting it so late--I had to take PK to school after those earlier posts and then I had an appointment with my incredibly irritating therapist. Let's just say I saved the best for last.

But the gay men are going to have to write their own thread somewhere else. Tough shit. I don't care about gay men. Anyway, you guys have Dan Savage.
I support Health Care for America Now

Comments are great; obnoxious comments get deleted. Deal.

We are legion
contact Bitch PhD
contact M. LeBlanc
contact Ding
contact Sybil Vane
contact Taddyporter




Need emergency contraception? Click here or here.


money to burn?


Wacoal bras & lingerie

Or, if your money is burning a hole in your pocket, here's Bitch PhD's
Amazon Wish List
(If you'd rather send swag to LeBlanc or Sybil or Ding or Taddy, email them and bug them about setting up their own begging baskets.)


Welcome New Readers
So Wait, You Have a Boyfriend???
Ultimate Bra Post part I
Ultimate Bra Post part II Abortion
Planned Parenthood
Do You Trust Women?
Feminisms (including my own)
Feminism 101 (why children are not a lifestyle choice)
Misogyny In Real Life (be sure and check out the comment thread)
Moms At Work--Over There
Professor Mama
My Other Mom
Moms in the Academy
About the Banner Picture



Archives