Title image

Saturday, April 15, 2006

So wait, you have a boyfriend???


posted by bitchphd
Here, for your archive-perusing pleasure, in inexact order, are a number of the older open marriage/boyfriend posts. (If I've forgotten one, will the old school readers please remind me of it?) Enjoy!

Who Cares What I Look Like?

Procrastination as Play

Newsflash: The Sexual Revolution is Not Complete

Yes! I Am the Biggest (Straight) Slut in the Midwest!

Epater les Bourgeois

Metablogging Part 1

Metablogging Part 2

Metablogging Part 3

A Quickie

More on Open Marriage

Bringing it All Together: Sex, Feminism, Academic Identity, Politics

Sitemeter: or, Whoring on the Web

"Mirame. No piensas: siƩntete."

Feminism, Open Marriage, and Fucking Around: Some Preliminary Thoughts

The Medium is the Message

Insight for the Weekend

Survey

I Invoke the Power of the Internets!

Gosh, I Miss My Husband

How to Treat Depression

Sluttier than You Imagine

Whore

Bitch in Love

Bitch in Love: Part 2

Pseudonymous Kid Can't Eat (reminds me, I need to do another one of these collections for PK posts)

What We Talk About When We Talk About Love

Feminism, Open Marriage, and Fucking Around

It's Been a While

Enquiring Minds Want to Know

Am I a Big Ol' Queer?

When Pseudonymous Kid met the Connoisseur
I support Health Care for America Now

Comments are great; obnoxious comments get deleted. Deal.

We are legion
contact Bitch PhD
contact M. LeBlanc
contact Ding
contact Sybil Vane
contact Taddyporter




Need emergency contraception? Click here or here.


money to burn?


Wacoal bras & lingerie

Or, if your money is burning a hole in your pocket, here's Bitch PhD's
Amazon Wish List
(If you'd rather send swag to LeBlanc or Sybil or Ding or Taddy, email them and bug them about setting up their own begging baskets.)


Welcome New Readers
So Wait, You Have a Boyfriend???
Ultimate Bra Post part I
Ultimate Bra Post part II Abortion
Planned Parenthood
Do You Trust Women?
Feminisms (including my own)
Feminism 101 (why children are not a lifestyle choice)
Misogyny In Real Life (be sure and check out the comment thread)
Moms At Work--Over There
Professor Mama
My Other Mom
Moms in the Academy
About the Banner Picture



Archives